Troubleshoot/NVR/Network Keyboard Troubleshoot
Keyboard can not control NVR.
Keyboard can not control NVR
- Serial port setup is not correct
- The USB port is not setup for it either.
- Keyboard firmware is not installed.
- Network cable or USB cable is not hooked up or messed up.
- Ensure firmware on both NVR and Keyboard are up to date.
- Third Party NVR is not compatible.
- Ensure "type" is correct on the menu of the keyboard for the device such as NVR, DVR and PTZ.
- If using RS232 port it will only be able to control one NVR.
- Ensure the Device number of the NVR is correctly on the Keyboard.
- Ensure the IP address of the NVR is correctly set on the Keyboard.
- Ensure the port is set at 37777 for the keyboard.
- Ensure the protocol is correctly set on the keyboard for the NVR you are controlling.
- RS232/TS485 address is the device No. of the NVR.
- Ensure the "Link" is set correctly to "NET" if set to work over Network.