About Video Intercom
Device Configuration Page: In homepage, long press Settings for 6 seconds. Device pops up Password Verification box.
Default password for these devices is one of the following:
- User password initially is 123456.
- Unlock password initially is null.
- Arm password initially is 123456.
- Disarm password initially is 123456.
- Anti-hijack password initially is 654321.
VTH: Indoor Monitor
- How To Add A VTH1550CH To a VTO1210C-X
- How To Add A VTO2111D-WP To a VTH5221D
- How To Add A Second VTH1550CH To a VTO2111D-WP
- How To Add A Second VTH1660CH To a VTO1210C-X
Villa Station vs. Modularize Villa vs. Apartment
Video communication between indoor monitor and outdoor station:
- Indoor monitor monitors the outdoor station, and supports remote door releasing
- Hand free communication, 7-inch TFT LCD touch screen for your free choice
- Store the visitor’s picture and audio message automatically
- Integrate IP camera and SIP Phone
- Compatible to up to 8 security sensors( burglar, fire, gas leakage, etc)
- Emergency button to call the service center
- Remote control by PC clients or cell phone terminal
- Support the free communication with other sub-indoor monitors in the same house
- Villa VTO only supports to add 1 VTH. Any new VTH will replace current VTH.
Adopt TCP/IP network standard protocol
- Support no number limit for indoor monitor
- Integrate IP camera and SIP Phone
- Support the free communication with other residents in the same community
- Easy to realize the video communication, remote unlock, message service, and remote control functions, etc
|VTO1210C-X||Apartment Outdoor Station||
|VTO1210B-X||Apartment Outdoor Station||
|VTO1220BW||Apartment Outdoor Station||
|VTO2000A||Villa Outdoor Station||
|VTO2000A-2||2wire Villa Outdoor Station||
|VTO2111D-WP||Wireless Outdoor Station||
|VTH1550CH||Apartment Outdoor Station||
|VTH1660CH||IP Indoor Monitor 10 inch||
|VTH1550CHW-2||2wire IP Indoor Monitor 7 inch||
|VTH5221D||Wireless indoor monitor 7-inch- Black||
|DHI-VTH5221DW||Wireless indoor monitor 7-inch- Black||
|VTNS1060A||Network Power Supply for IP System||
|VTNC3000A||2-Wire Network Controller||
|VTOB108||Surface Mounted Box for VTO2000A||
|VTOB107||Flush Mounted Box for VTO2000A||
|VTOB110||Surface Mounted Box for VTO1210C-X||
|VTOB103||Flush Mounted Box for VTO1210C-X||
HD is an abbreviation for High Definition and typically refers to resolutions that are higher than 1280x720. The most common formats are 720P/HD, 1080P/Full HD, 4K/UHD and 8K/FUHD
An Internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
An abbreviation for Speed Dome, could also mean Standard Definition depending on who you ask and in what context.
Power over Ethernet. By this technology, we could transmit the network signal not only with single cable, but also the power supply. (MAX. Distance 100 Meter)
The resolution of a camera is often limited by the image sensor that turns light into discrete signals. The brighter the image at a given point on the sensor, the larger the value that is read for that pixel.
Is a network point to point access without compromising the Router or modem's firewall.
A local area network (LAN) is a group of computers and associated devices that share a common communications line or wireless link. For example, an enterprise network is generally a local area network. A network of large-scale video surveillance project is a local area network.